Membership could not be simpler – The seasonal membership runs from 1st March until 31st October and is £120 for the whole family. All renewals are on 1st July
Membership includes access to the farm garden and animal barn. 62.5p per day for the whole family!
£120 per season = £15 per month =£3.75 per week!!
Even if just used for the summer holidays 4 days £30 per day for whole family!
Open all year
1. Opportunity for hands on involvement with the farm animals and food production
2. Stimulating environment for children of all ages
3. Relaxing environment for parents to spend time with happy and absorbed children in the play area
4. Opportunities for children to become involved as part of the Farm Club Team volunteer and teach other families their newly acquired skills
5. Farm Club cafe serves amazing farm fresh produced food, head chef – no less! With complimentary tea, coffee, internet access and squash for the children
6. Purchase seasonal fruit and vegetables, chutneys and preserves and gluten free produce at the Farm or even have your own growing area with support team included.
7. All inclusive low cost per family with no ongoing membership commitment
8. Limited number of local and like minded families
9. Exclusive opportunity for all ages with social events, birthday parties and pop-up restaurant nights
10. Meet new friends and become a real part of the community
11. Children’s parties £25 4-6 weekends – bring own food if you wish if not £5 per child, party includes animal tour, non-members welcome to parties.
12. Bouncy castle – weekends and holidays in summertime – private hire £35
13. Fun events on a monthly basis throughout the season.
14. Private hire of cafe available.
15. Friendly environment and helpful staff and volunteers
16. New toilets!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Family membership includes all parents and children living at the registered address. Furthermore we welcome grandparents as a part of the membership. The cafe is open to the public and if you have any extended family or friends that would like to look around, please invite them for a new member tour. All that we ask is that they are signed into the farm visitors book for insurance purposes.
Tea, coffee and squash are free for registered members on a fair usage policy and we ask that your visitors pay for their drinks at all times.
The Animal Barn, gardens and play area are only available for use by members. Bookings for birthday parties, events and pop-up restaurant evenings are open to all.
Allotment plots are available for £40 per month. This includes all of the same privileges as the family membership, and more.
If you would like to extend your Farm Club membership to start growing your own fruit and vegetables but are not sure where to start, or think you may not always have the time to dedicate to an allotment plot, then we can help you by assisting with the maintenance, watering, sowing and harvesting.
We understand that many families have great intentions and often spend considerable time and money preparing the plot to then struggle to keep up with the daily routine throughout the year. We have provided everything you need to make growing a success and offer our full support at all times.
Anne Bullough is the Farm horticulturist and has a wealth of experience, helping you to plan your plot and offering advise on how to grow efficiently and what to plant at the time of the year.
The immaculate plots are handed to you ready for immediate use, weed free, top soiled and composted. All paths are maintained and there are a series of hose points. Rabbit fencing and bird netting cover the entire area to protect crops all year round.
There is also an individual tool locker for each plot so that you can store you tools safely without having to bring them with you every time you visit.
You will be offered a detailed induction with Anne and her team to discuss what you would like to grow and how best to manage your crops.
Monthly planters evenings to assess progress and discuss current planting and harvesting is the first Tuesday of every month 7-8pm, refreshments supplied.
Free compost and huge discounts on plants and seeds.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or queries.
Farm Club is a great environment where we spend quality time with our friends and family. It is a fantastic place for the whole family to relax, enjoy great fresh food and experience a little of life on the Farm. Our children learn the importance and responsibility of looking after animals and where their food comes from. There are regular events that are both fun and educational. There is a range of people here of all ages and we have made new friends and feel like part of a small community, we share time with like minded people who enjoy the simple but fun things in life.
– From the members